Located right in the heart of the Warehouse District in Canton, Ohio is the Food Justice Campus. In addition to housing several other food businesses, a future grocery store, some indoor urban farms, and StarkFresh’s headquarters there are shared offices and a shared kitchen that are available to lease.
The 1,488 square foot Community Room is more than just an extension of some of the other parts of the Campus.
In addition to being a extension of the kitchen through cooking classes and pop-up restaurant tastings, the space also serves as a good room to hold medium to large public meetings, serves as a space for documentary educational film screenings and the perfect place to hold a class or workshop by one of our many Campus and community partners.
The Community Room has a separate entrance from the majority of the building. This allows for single-use rentals of the space and there are several different rental options available, depending on your needs.
The Community Room area includes:
- 1,488 square foot area
- 30 6’ banquet tables and chairs
- Separate men and women’s restrooms
- Overhead Projector, screen, and sound system
Food Justice Campus Amenities:
- on-street and off-street gated parking options available.
- 24/7 building access
- Security camera access
- High-Speed Broadband internet WIFI and ethernet access
- Fully handicap accessible
- Access to additional Food Justice Campus areas like the Shared Office Space, 378 square feet of conference rooms and the 465 square food Shared Kitchen
- Plenty of refrigeration and freezer space available