Advanced Urban Homesteading
November 2 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$15
This standalone program will feature 8 separate classes over a three-hour time span. Each class will be 40 minutes each. There will be a 5-minute break in between classes.
The power to pick and choose what you want to learn is completely up to you!
There will be classes on:
• Hydroponics with a tour of our small-scale commercial farm
• Microgreens with a tour of our small-scale commercial farm
• Food Fermentation for better health
• Making your own Probiotic Foods
• Detoxifying your home with DIY alternatives
• Natural DIY beauty care alternatives
• Using Permaculture on the Homestead
In addition to the classes, there will be a few vendor tables where you can pick up some information as well as supplies for your homestead or gifts for the holidays.
There will be light refreshments and snacks available for purchase.
WHEN: November 2nd 9am-12pm (doors open at 8:30am)
WHERE: StarkFresh Food Justice Campus, 321 Cherry Ave NE, Canton, OH