- This event has passed.
Northeast Canton Grocery Store plan reveal- Open to the Public
November 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We’ve been working hard at coming up with a plan for a Northeast Canton/Downtown Grocery Store and are excited to share the plan with you.
At the plan unveiling we will:
• Hear and see plans for the Grocery Store
• Learn details about types of food and jobs that will be available at the store
• Take suggestions for a store name
• Continue to take community input and feedback
• Share projected timelines and opening date
Although open to the public, we are asking that you RSVP using the link below.
We will be having the unveiling inside the community room at the Food Justice Campus. Parking is available on 4th Street NE and you will enter the Community Room through Door #3, through the courtyard. There will be signs directing you.
For more information on this project