- This event has passed.
Southeast Canton Supermarket plan reveal- Open to the Public
October 15, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Over the past three years we’ve been working alongside other community members to envision a plan on how to bring a nonprofit community-led supermarket to Southeast Canton.
We’ve been collecting ideas from community members and have put them together to create a plan for a supermarket.
You are invited to hear the plan and make sure it accurately represents the vision you want for the store.
At the plan reveal we will:
• Hear the process taken to get to this point
• Hear the concerns, requests and wishes from our public listening sessions
• Hear and see plans for the Supermarket
• Learn details about types of food and jobs that will be available at the store
• Take suggestions for a store name
• Continue to take community input and feedback
• Share projected timelines and opening date
• Share next steps and what community members can do to help make this store open on time
Although open to the public, we are asking that you RSVP using the link below.
For more information on this project https://starkfresh.org/supermarket-cafe/