StarkFresh Super Bowl Party 2020
February 2 @ 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
We appreciate all that you’ve done to support StarkFresh and we want to throw a party!
Here are the details:
• Admission is FREE
• Sunday, February 2nd. Doors open at 4 but kickoff is around 6:30pm
• Inside the Food Justice Campus at 321 Cherry Ave NE, Canton. We will be taking over the kitchen and community room which enter through the courtyard from 4th St. NE.
• Open to all friends, volunteers and StarkFreshians-Everyone is WELCOME!
• BYOB Refreshments and Beer (we’ll have water available- we aren’t savages!)
• You MUST RSVP AND bring a potluck dish to share (think typical Super Bowl Party food, wings, chips, dips, sandwiches, chilis, plates, napkins, bowls, utensils and cups, etc)
• Bring cash to bet with and enter raffles ( we will have a lot of fun with some creative betting!)
• Multiple screens for viewing (quiet areas and loud ones…mostly loud ones)
• Come have some fun and fellowship with us even if you only care about the commercials and not the game
• See what we’ve been up to this past year and what 2020 has us doing.
• Tour parts of the Campus (if you haven’t seen it before)
RSVP using the Eventbrite link here.
(We need to know how many people you are bringing and an idea of the potluck item you plan to arrive with)